The parts and accessories I'll be discussing here in this post specifically relates to two distinct photo booths designed and sold by Photo Booth Supply Co.
I bought one of the very last Legacy shells from PBSCO in 2018 and I put together the booth myself. Since then, we've purchased a few used Legacy and Legacy Printer+ booths to boost our fleet to four Legacy units.
Legacy Booth (2013 - 2018)
This is a paragraph. Click edit and enter your own text. You can make changes like making the text bold, underline or italic. This is a great place for you to tell your clients more about your story and to describe the type of photographer you are. You can come back at any time to make more changes.
- Cardinal H309-WH27 Frost White 90% Gloss
- Cardinal T353-GR06 Silver Metallic 30% Gloss
Cardinal is the name brand and there's no guarantee that the paint will match due to batch, longevity, etc. The powder coating process also differs from one paint shop to the next. I did a bit of research and it appears that there is a Cardinal Paint Shop local to the Bay Area. You can check out their color chart here.
Cardinal Industrial Finishes at 890 Commercial St, San Jose, CA 95112 and they can be reached at (408) 452-8522.
These can be found on the base plate of your Legacy booth. Often times, these fall off from regular use. I found a suitable replacement for them and it's worked like a charm.
You can find them here on Amazon. They are the Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet Medium Black Cylindrical Bumpers 0.75" x 0.16" and they come in a pack of 35. I would highly advise a user to replace all the pads at the same time to ensure that the feet are all the same.
I've also found that when I use a hair dryer to heat up the plate just prior to adhering these pads and clamping them down, they tend to stay on longer because the adhesion is a lot stronger.
Over time, these rubber o-rings in the long pole can also degrade. I bought a used Legacy and the o-rings on the poles were stiff and hard. They should be flexible. After much research, I found a suitable replacement from Home Depot.
These rubber o-rings measure 1-5/8 in. x 1-3/8 in. x 1/8 in. (OD x ID x Wall Thickness)
I found the original supplier: https://www.mcmaster.com/9452k42
The Legacy cam lock comes in multiple pieces. I have not found a single package cam lock that serves as a suitable replacement to the Legacy's locking mechanism.
I purchased the parts from McMaster-Carr.
- Hex L-Key for Shell - https://www.mcmaster.com/7289a17
- Hex L-Key for Camera - https://www.mcmaster.com/7122a22
- Screw for Large Pole - https://www.mcmaster.com/91294a330
- Wingnuts - https://www.mcmaster.com/94300a320
- USB Extension Cable - A Left & Right Angle - Male to Female used to connect your USB hub to the Surface Pro.
- USB Hub - I highly suggest replacing the standard USB port powered hub that came with your Legacy with an AC powered hub.
- Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse
- Umbrella - Impact Umbrella - White Translucent (33")
- Replacement flash lamps and tubes can be purchased directly from Paul C. Buff
- I also like to use a down angle extension adapter because I use a shorter cord to power my flash unit instead of the 15' cord that usually comes with it.